E-Com Fashion Brand Manager
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for web shop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography. We are looking for an E-Com Fashion Brand Manager.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel.
If you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in multi-media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence – SPICE media production is the right place for you.
The Brand manager position is a multitasking position which requires:
- Key Account Management competencies (30%)
- Project Management competencies (50%)
- Art Direction competencies (20%)
For each production, you will be supervising the project from A to Z.
There is 5 key moments for each project which involve different tasks and competencies:
1. Daily strong communication, organization and planning skills are requested to listen and understand the project, the deadline, the technical and budget constraints of our customers. Each project is different! You will be the voice of the customer as the single point of contact.
2. Pre-production: conception and development of E-com direction: content, technical and deadline implementation of the visual conception and briefing of team: sales, model booker, logistic, production (hair and make-up artist, stylist, photograph) and post-production.
3. Production: realizing and effectively communicating the vision by working with in-house and external teams to action brief and direction. Controlling the shootings for quality assurance, advising the team on set and selecting the deliverables.
4. Post-production: aid in edit and retouching process to help with the final delivery of imagery and ad hoc video content
5. Closing the project: send the deliverables to the customer, sharing the feedbacks of the customers and invoicing.
• At least 2 years’ experience as Key Account Manager or Project Manager in a creative environment.
• Experience in Fashion E-com business is an advantage.
• Proven ability to negotiate with customers and help developing sales growth.
• International and creative mindset.
• Excellent communication skills in English. German and /or additional European languages knowledge is a plus.
•Computer literate, in particular an excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• You are a clear communicator, have excellent presentation skills and the ability to verbalize ideas and concepts.
•You have the ability to work at speed, with an agile approach to regular changes without compromising on quality.
• Ability to provide constructive detailed feedbacks and suggest improvements if necessary.
• You have a strong sense of organization that helps you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Confident and energetic with a proactive, positive can-do attitude and the ability to excel under pressure.
• The candidate must be eligible to live/work in Hungary.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Long-term position in a stable growing company
• International work environment in the exciting and fast-growing fashion ecommerce industry
• Value driven “corporate culture” that respects individuals
• Good atmosphere and a cool studio working space
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Home office possibility
• Discounted banking