Freelance Fashion Art Director / Budapest Studio
Do you have interest in multi-media and ecommerce? Do you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment? Are you a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence? – then SPICE media production is the right place for you.
We are looking now for a Freelance Fashion Art Director
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest visual content production studios for webshop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel. With our high-quality content production and strong team of ecommerce and fashion look experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to increase their online business sales.
• Developing creative content concepts according to the needs of the brand by considering their competitors and their ECom business
• Presenting and discussing the developed content concepts with the client
• Creating briefing documents for the realization of the shooting concepts as well as the retouch process
• Quality assurance of daily photo productions, and final picture selection
• Screening the net and relevant magazines for new trends for Hair and Makeup, Posing, Styling, Backgrounds, Lightening, Props
• Process optimization e.g., review-meetings, client corrections, re-shootings with the internal departments and clients
• Working close together with the sales team, the model booking and brand management department, the production team (hair and make-up artist, stylist, photographer) and the post-production team.
• Reports to Head of Brand Management
• At least 5 years of relevant experience as an art director in movies, magazines, advertising agencies, photo studio, etc. or as a head of stylist, visual merchandiser, or photographer
• Experience in Fashion ECom business is an advantage
• International mindset
• Ability to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires
• Ability to provide constructive detailed feedback to suggest improvements if necessary
• Ability to present ideas and opinions constructively
• Collaborate closely with production and post-production teams, ensuring that standards and timelines are met
• Excellent artistic judgement
• Excellent communication skills in English. German and /or additional European languages knowledge is a plus.
• Not afraid to work with figures and to control the budget
• Knowing how to handle a budget
• Confident and energetic with a proactive, positive can-do attitude and the ability to excel under pressure.
Interested? Apply with your CV and cover letter in English.