German Speaking Sales Support
SPICE media production, a German-owned company, which is running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for webshop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography, is looking for a GERMAN SPEAKING SALES SUPPORT.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel. With our high-quality content production and strong team of ecommerce experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to increase their online business sales.
If you want to join a multinational, yet family-size, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in new media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow with a cool team – SPICE media production is for you.
Are you looking for a fun and challenging job, in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for an organised and efficient sales support to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales team in gaining and keeping new customers.
What will you be doing?
• Answering inbound sales inquiries via email, online chat, or phone, scheduling sales meetings and calls for the sales team.
• Initiate following up with sales leads to confirm bookings.
• Compiling a daily list of new sales leads and providing this information to the sales team.
• Provide support for the sales team
• Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts.
We’d love to work with someone who has:
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous
• Excellent command of written and spoken German is a must
• Good understanding of written and spoken English is also needed
• Reliable and detail-oriented with an excellent customer focused mindset.
• Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
• Computer literacy, and Microsoft products
• An understanding of Hubspot or other sales CRM’s is an advantage
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
What we offer
• Good atmosphere and a cool, motivated team
• Challenging working days
• International work experience in the fast-growing fashion ecommerce industry
• Home office days
• Spacious, bright offices/studio, good access by public transport
• Dog-friendly workplace
If you are interested, please send us your application with a motivation letter in English or German to Monika Tóth, HR@spicemediaproduction.com