Head of Photo Production
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for webshop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography. We are looking for a Head of Photo Production.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel. With our high-quality content production and strong team of ecommerce and fashion look experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to increase their online business sales.
Our vision is to become a global company with presence in Asia and Europe in the upcoming years. We are aiming to become the bespoken boutique content producer that is impressing its clients with innovative content concepts and excellence in their execution. Most importantly we are striving to become the best and exclusive place to work in the industry and employ a team of outstanding professionals.
If you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in multi- media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence – SPICE media production is the right place for you.
Head of Photo Production / Produkciós vezető
The Head of Production is in charge of the entire content production process and leads the logistics and the production departments. You will plan, organize, and execute productions and ensure that production is in accordance with all client specifications, quality, and productivity expectations. As a head of production, you will make sure that we deliver in time, in quality and in budget.
You will be responsible to manage several photo and video productions, for different clients at the same time. You must plan capacity, teams and workflows and execute the production by meeting client’s deadlines and productivity KPIs. You will manage the whole production team, which comprises stylists, photographers, hair & make-up artists, that can exceed more than 20 employees on strong production days. As a head of production, you will be part of the company’s management team, which steers the company on a daily basis and initiates mid and long-term initiatives. Your position will be supported by one production manager and one logistics team leader, for daily operations. You will report directly to the managing director.
• Lead, develop, and motivate the production and logistics teams to achieve outstanding performance.
• Implementation of a continuous improvement process within your area of responsibility
• Ensure that team members follow defined processes and comply with quality requirements that are defined together with the brand management department.
• Defining new and individual processes for new clients.
• Align the production plan together with the brand management department in daily routines.
• Collecting and structuring ideas for the further development of our workflow system and discussing this with the IT department / product owner.
• As part of the SPICE management team, you will have strong influence on the future development of the company and long-term strategies.
• Ensuring performance transparency trough KPI reporting.
• Strong background of at least 5 years leadership experiences in a production or agency environment.
• A background in the media industry is a plus but not a must.
• Drive for quality and continuous improvement.
• International experience is a plus, but not required.
• Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity whilst demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities.
• Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to leadership.
• Able to successfully organize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline-driven environment with superior attention to detail.
• Able to work cross functionally and collaboratively with many departments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in in English.
• Skilled in utilizing email, Teams and Microsoft Office software for communication and reporting needs.
What we offer:
• Long-term position in a stable growing company
• International work environment in the exciting and fast-growing fashion ecommerce industry
• Value driven “corporate culture” that respects individuals
• People-oriented work environment, good access by public transport
• Good atmosphere and a cool studio working space
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Discounted banking