Model Booker / Budapest Studio
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for web shop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography. We are looking for a Model Booker.
Our clients are international fashion, outdoor and jewelry brands like Mustang, Haglöfs and Ur&Penn. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel.
If you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in multi- media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence – SPICE media production is the right place for you.
As a Model Booker you will be part of the Brand Management team. Your responsibility is to ensure we have the best models to fulfil the clients’ demand. With a perfect casting eye, you’ll be constantly searching for new faces for our clients, reacting to new briefs. As a key member of the production process, you will need to be extremely efficient with strong communication skills (per phone and per E-mail), eye for detail and ability to think on your feet whilst remaining calm.
Your core role as a Model Booker is to secure confirmations on models in demand, and coordinate bookings the business requires to fulfil product intake.
• Creative ability to understand the variety of the different brand segments and model aesthetic for male and female models, and to cast accordingly.
• Continuously grow pools of models, organize scouting, casting and fittings, and nurturing existing relationships with Hungarian and international model agencies as well as establishing new ones, ensuring our first-class reputation is maintained.
• Excellent understanding of the budget and wider business requirements, negotiating the best rate and booking terms to maximize each model booking.
• Responsible for following end-to-end processes on each booking; ensuring all details are completed thoroughly for both SPICE and the agencies.
• Making sure the models’ wellbeing in the studio and order lunch and taxi.
• Help the organization of the travel of the foreigner models.
• Working with the production team to create shooting schedules considering priorities and model availabilities.
• Always being approachable and proactive, you will become a strong support for brand management.
• Handle model booking administration tasks: special requests, contracts, invoices.
• Optimize the Model Booking and the Finance department workflow.
• Dealing with any model issues professionally and with a polite behavior.
• 1-3 years of model booking or casting experience.
. Passionate about models and fashion and you have an established knowledge of the industry and current trends like diversity.
• Proven ability to negotiate with budgets and priorities.
• Excellent customer service and follow up skills.
• International and creative mindset.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Problem solving.
• Basic knowledge in MS Office : PowerPoint, Excel, Word + Outlook
• Team spirit as you will work with the brand managers and the production team
• International Mindset and „can do” attitude
•You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, briefs and deadlines whilst maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all shoots happening each day.
• You have the ability to handle perfectly some monotonous tasks: sedcard preparation.
• Ability to work confidently with contracts, model usages and cancel bookings if required
• Ability to provide constructive detailed feedbacks and suggest improvements if necessary.
• You have a strong sense of organization that helps you thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Confident and energetic with a proactive, positive can-do attitude and the ability to excel under pressure
• The candidate must be eligible to live/work in Hungary.
WHAT WE OFFER
• International work environment in the exciting and fast-growing fashion ecommerce industry
• Value driven “corporate culture” that respects individuals
• Good atmosphere and a cool studio working space
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Home office possibility
• Discounted banking
Please apply your resume in English.