Photographer / Budapest Studio
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for web shop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography. We are looking for an employed photographer.
Our clients are international fashion, outdoor and jewelry brands like Mustang Jeans, Haglöfs and Ur & Penn. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel.
If you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in multi- media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence – SPICE media production is the right place for you.
• Produce light and shoot consistent digital product imagery
• Follow established standards for outstanding ecommerce photography
• Work with stylist/art director/brand manager to ensure the product is styled consistently, efficiently and correctly
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
• Maintain established workflow and daily productivity and efficiency
• Set up and break down photo sets as needed
• Establish relationship and give precise instruction to models
• 3 years of experience in photography of static product shots and model photography.
• Familiarity with DSLR cameras and lighting equipment.
• Competency using Capture One, macOS and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro knowledge is an advantage.
• Good technical problem-solving skills.
• Naturally creative with a good eye for color, detail and composition.
• Easily adapt to in-house workflows, styles and norms including file management, maintenance of folder structures and naming conventions, archiving, logging of assets etc.
• International and creative mindset.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Computer literate, in particular an excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Confident and energetic with a proactive, positive can-do attitude and the ability to excel under pressure.
• The candidate must be eligible to live/work in Hungary.
WHAT WE OFFER
• International work environment in the exciting and fast-growing fashion e-commerce industry
• Value driven “corporate culture” that respects individuals
• Good atmosphere and a highly equipped studio space
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Discounted banking
Please apply with resume in English and portfolio.