Production Team Leader / Budapest studio
Do you have interest in multi-media and ecommerce? Do you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment? Are you a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow to excellence? – then SPICE media production is the right place for you.
We are looking now for a Photo/Video Production Team Leader.
SPICE media production is a German-owned company running one of Europe’s biggest visual content production studios for webshop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their latest collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel. With our high-quality content production and strong team of ecommerce and fashion look experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to increase their online business sales.
Production Team Leader
is in charge of the production team and processes. You will plan, organize, and execute productions and ensure that production is in accordance with all client specifications, quality, and productivity expectations.
• Managing the Content Production team
• Internal and external staffing of the team in order to assure skilled capacity, as well as for short-term and ad-hoc situations
• Managing the Freelancer pool
• Assuring daily production processes in time, in quality, and in budget
• Daily production planning on a higher and detailed level, aligned with other operations departments and brand management, and according to client deadlines and wishes with focus on productivity
• Systematical and structured improvement of the skills of the internal and external workforce, in order to ensure that the SPICE workforce is up to date with the latest photo, styling and Hair and Make-Up trends in the market.
• Managing the technical assets (Cameras, lights, props, sets, etc.)
• Administrative tasks (vacations, etc.)
• Strong technical background of 3-5 years with photography/light setup/photo shootings
• Proven experience in managing and leading a team of at least 5
• Drive for quality and continuous improvement
• Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity
• Able to successfully organize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline-driven environment with superior attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in in English.
• Skilled in utilizing email, Teams and Microsoft Office software for communication and reporting needs
• A background in the media industry/Art Direction is a plus but not a must
• International experience is a plus, but not required
What we offer
• Long-term position in a stable growing company
• International work environment in the exciting and fast-growing fashion ecommerce industry
• Value driven “corporate culture” that respects individuals
• People-oriented work environment, good access by public transport
• Good atmosphere and a cool studio working space
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Discounted banking
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English.