Team Assistant for Brand Management
SPICE media production is a German-owned company, which is running one of Europe’s biggest content production studios for webshop, e-commerce fashion and product photography/videography.
Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like Mustang, Lee and Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their new collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process according to their current campaign, look, and feel. With our high-quality content production and strong team of ecommerce experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to increase their online business sales.
Our vision is to become a globally present public Boutique Content Factory which is offering technologically front running services for the entire content creation market. In the short term, this means further expansion in Asia, developing of new challenging technologies and innovations.
If you want to join a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in new media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to grow with a cool team – SPICE media production is for you.
• Database management
• Document preparation
• Assisting with project management
• Setting up and maintaining digital filing system
• Assisting with reporting
• Model Booking Administration
• Provide full administration support to the Brand Management team
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
• A resilient and proactive candidate
• Logical mindset
• Ambition and the drive to learn new skills
• Highly organised with high attention to detail
• Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
• Excellent English written and oral
• Can work independently
• German is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
• Good atmosphere and a cool, motivated team
• Working in a creative environment
• Challenging working days
• Long-term position in a stable company
• Close insight into the international fashion industry
• Spacious, bright offices/studio
• Dog-friendly workplace
• Good access by public transport
• Discounted banking
Please apply with your CV in Hungarian and English, and with the indication of your salary requirement.